Gardenland’s More Than Half-Century History.
Family Owned & Operated Since 1960.
Ray Matsumoto started Gardenland Power Equipment back in 1960, to deliver commercial quality landscape equipment tools to gardeners and landscapers in Campbell, San Jose and what became Silicon Valley as we know it today. Under the leadership of Richard Ogawa, Glenn Kurimoto and Ray, we have grown into one of the top power equipment retailers in the US.
Gardenland is #1 Rated Outdoor Power Equipment Retailer in Northern California
We sell and service premium quality gas and battery powered equipment to homeowners, gardeners, professional landscapers, arborists, construction companies, schools, and municipalities. Gardenland provides service to professional landscapers and homeowners in Campbell, San Jose, Saratoga, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Fremont, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Menlo Park, San Francisco, Morgan Hill, and Gilroy.
The Gardenland Advantage
- Largest selection of Honda Power Equipment, Stihl, Echo, Shindaiwa, Husqvarna, Exmark, and much more.
- Biggest selection of battery and electric powered equipment from STIHL, Mean Green and Greenworks.
- $60 Service value provided with all new equipment purchases (by our factory trained service technicians)
- Equipment professionally assembled and repaired by our factory trained technicians.
- Gardenland is an Authorized Warranty Service Center for: Honda, STIHL, Echo, Shindaiwa, Husqvarna, Exmark and Mean Green.
- Elite Dealer Status Awarded for the best service and value to our customers.
- Hablãmos Español
The Big Box Retailer Disadvantage
- They sell entry-level quality equipment that is not reliable and durable.
- Limited product selection.
- Sales associates lack product knowledge.
- No replacement parts available.
- No repair service or it’s outsourced.
- Equipment assembly may be required by consumer.