Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Husqvarna 560BFS backpack blower is a powerful Commercial back pack blower designed for gardeners and landscape professionals. The 560BFS generates 232mph of high-speed air flow provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq engine. A Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The backpack harness has wide shoulder straps to displace the weight of the backpack, and the frame mounted throttle makes it convienent control the blower.
- Cylinder displacement 65.6 cc
- Power output 3.81 hp
- Maximum power speed 8100 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 74.4 fl oz
- Fuel consumption 422 g/kWh
- Idling speed 2000 rpm
- Air flow in housing 889.93 cfm
- Air flow in pipe 632.13 cfm
- Air speed (round nozzle)232.42 mph
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 97 dB(A)
- Weight 23.37 lbs
- Tube length 46.65 inch
- Tube diameter 2.6 “
Comparing the Husqvarna 560BFS vs. 560BTS:
- The Husqvarna 560BFS has a frame mounted throttle & Commercial grade air-filter, but no ergonomic handle.
- The Husqvarna 560BTS has an ergonomic handle but no frame mounted throttle& Commercial grade air-filter.
2 Year Homeowner, 1-Year Commercial