Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Gardenland HydroPower PRS400 Pressure Washer combines 4,000 PSI of high-powered water pressure performance with an external unloader and a thermal relief valve to prevent engine pump overheating. It comes with five custom nozzle tips from blasting and cleaning force, to soft water and rinsing. The extra durable double-braided 50 foot hose provides plenty of reach for any job, and the General pump is powered by a Honda GX390 OHV 11.7 horsepower engine.
- General Pump with External Unloader – Diverts water flow into a bypass when the trigger is closed to prevent water from over-heating.
- Thermal Relief Valve – keeps pressure washer pumps operating in a safe range to prevent overheating (caused by recirculating water). At water temperatures above 145º F, packing seals may fail. The pump then overheats. When the system is in bypass mode, the thermal relief valve opens to release hot water. Cold water can then enter the pump so it continues to operate at a safe temperature.
- Hose – 50 foot double-braided hose.
- PSI Rating – 4,000 PSI.
- Water Flow – 4 gal/min.
- 5 Custom Nozzle Tips – 4 tips from 0′ (blasting/cleaning)- 40’ (washing/rinsing) and 1 soap dispenser nozzle.
- Ergonomic handle with safety locking feature.
- Triple Plunger Pumps – High strength forged brass or nickel plated are cooler running than other pump designs and produce maximum GPM with less horsepower.
- Crankcase – Precision die-cast with large cooling fins and anodized for better heat dissipation to keep engine cool.
- Engine – California CARB Honda GX390 OHV 11.7 HP air-cooled 4-stroke engine 19.1 lb.-ft Torque.
- Fuel-tank capacity – 6.4 quarts.