The easy-starting, powerful, and quiet GXV160 commercial engine is designed for superior reliability. Features include a cast iron cylinder sleeve, two-stage air filter, ball bearing supported crankshaft, electronic ignition, and mechanical governor. The GXV160 is 50-state certified to meet EPA and CARB emission levels.
- 21″ commercial rear bagger/mulcher
- Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
- Shaft drive (no belts)
- Easy to start commercial GXV160 Honda engine
- MicroCut® Twin Blades – better cutting performance
- Rugged, durable steel deck with front bumper and edge guards